06-26-2009 03:30 PM
I had some dirt under my left-click mouse key on my Pavillion Laptop. Whe I tried to clean it out, the button snapped off! It appears that all of the pieces are still whole, but I can't figure out how to put it back on! My web searches have been fruitless!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)