07-08-2011 04:48 AM
Hi - my synaptics touchpad on my new computer does various things I don't understand. If I could find a list of its functions and instructions somewhere, I could probably make it work and use it well. But didn't find that googling or on hp's site. The properties box only shows very standard feature choices that I've used for years, but this new computer's pad does a lot of other things -- that interrupt my working. Like a big circle that shows up and disappears? sudden shrinking of font? Cursor Off one side of screen and then showing up in another part of screen instantly. Anyone know where instructions are?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)