06-27-2012 09:59 PM
I purchased this computer in May of this year and already the cooling fan has died. I don't know how a user forum can help with what should be a hardware warranty issue but it appears HP has no other options!
06-28-2012 05:23 PM
No. Call 1-800-HP-INVENT if you are in the U.S. follow the phone tree and get to laptop support. They will send a box for it if it is under warranty. We are not HP warranty support at all.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)