01-21-2014 11:02 AM
I have an HP EliteBook 2760p Tablet PC Win7 Professional 64Bit started using it on 14/12/2011 is there still time on my warranty and i am a heavy user
my problem is that my Down arrow key is stuck not physically but rather somthing wrong with the system or drive, I have tried the on screen keyboard and it doesnt shows the key being used. It starts after 30 minutes or so after a log in i cant format my laptop because i dont have a back-up copy so is there any other solution???
please help me all my work is on that Laptop.
02-19-2014 02:44 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this HERE.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)