02-08-2014 12:37 AM - edited 02-08-2014 12:39 AM
hi my name is Solaiman Jahed
i want to boot my Laptop "HP Pavilion dv4" through "Save Mode" but when i gonig to press the "F8" Function Key during the computer is powered up the Keyboard is Jamed and not working
i need a solution as fast as possible
02-10-2014 03:29 PM
Hi Jahed, welcome to the HP Forums. Refer to the section "Stuck key" in this document: Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 7)
If that does not resolve the issue, you will probably need to get your computer serviced as it is most likely a physical issue.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)