07-30-2011 05:07 PM
This morning when I turned my computer on the keyboard had gone wonky. I had to turn on caps lock to write in lower case and off to not. shift tab was working but tab was doing the job of shift tab. Also there were other issues with using basic keyboard functions. These have now remedied themselves, but in case of it happening again I would like to know how to fix it.
The main reason that I want to clarify it is that my password to log on to my computer is in lower case and I had to figure out what was wrong in order to log on.
If you can just let me know how to send it all back to factory settings ( I may have done it in the keyboard settings area while trying to figure out what was going on), so that next time it warps out I can just simply and clearheadedly fix it, without getting in a tizz.
Thankyou and I hope this all makes sense.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)