04-01-2009 10:37 AM
OK...... gotta be more than this..... we have no clue as to what system you have, OS or anything whatsoever....is that a word? lol. Ok shot in the wild and try at your own risk..... turn system off. hold down the function key and turn system on then while holding the function key start tapping f11....
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)