02-08-2014 11:34 AM
I have just made a a clean installation of win7sp1.It automatically recognizes my wireless MS Keyboard and Mouse 800 bundle.Yet, it didn't detect correctly.windows sees kb as HID Keyboard
Keys mapping is not right.No function for tab key, lt control..Shift+ numbers is changed can't even type (at) for emails.
Even my DV6 HP laptop keyboard is mapped like this
I downloaded and installed official MS driver and setting app, but in vain.
I have installed win7sp1 alot b4 on this laptop with this keyboard, but have never had this problem
Any idea to investigate and solve?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)