Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

That's good.

Did you see advanced power settings to see if any settings related to cooling fan or processor is wrongly put.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2843-change-power-plan-settings-windows-10-a.html

Are you able to back up all your data to external hard drive and do a factory reset to see if problem subsides?

HP Recommended

I tried every option but it keeps happenings. The factory reset looks like it woludn't work, because It did that even when i changed os, and restore it with the original, and if that can help, even if i restart the pc when the fan is going on like that, it keeps going on during the bios, so i think the os doens't affect anything. Could it be an hardware problem that the tests aren't capable to find? What part controls the fan speed?

HP Recommended

okey dokey

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yes it can be cooling fan problem.

You could get it checked by hardware technician if possible. Contact HP if you're within warranty to get this resolved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.