Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

muco, settle down. You probably won't get very far throwing a tantrum.

You are correct that this is a manufacturer defect not a warranty issue.

Try to work with HP before you go ballistic assuming that they won't remedy the situation.

With the number of people who are dealing with this I think that it is in HP's best interest to address the issue in some manner in order to avoid a PR nightmare for themselves.

HP Recommended

Hi dear i'm also facing the same problem.

Were you able to get any solution from HP?

Did HP helped you or not?

HP Recommended

Hi dear i'm also facing the same problem.

Were you able to get any solution from HP?

Did HP helped you or not?

HP Recommended

I need help in the same matter...

HP Recommended
Yes, HP did make an offer that I found reasonable.
I was reasonable with them and explained my point of view. They agreed to pay a percentage of the repair.
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

HP Recommended
I received an email from someone about the issue gave them my correct phone number and never received a cb
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.