05-18-2014 08:56 AM
I have a 2.5 year old laptop, model DM1-4010us. Works fine, but a few months back one of the hinges became loose and floppy. At least it appears loose rather than broken. But whatever it is it needs to be tightened/repaired/replaced.
Anyone have experience with this type of repair? Is it a do-it-yourself type? I contacted a local computer repair retailer and he quoted me a price of $199!! No thanks.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Loose Hinge, DM1-4010us
05-18-2014 04:43 PM
I have sent you a Private Message regarding this matter.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)