09-12-2013 05:57 AM
I managed to pop the capital key on my laptop key off by accident and have now lost the key and the silver pin.
How can i get another key or get this repaired, it is urgent?
09-12-2013 06:02 AM
You can contact the HP Tech support if your laptop is in warranty that may help you to replace the whole keyboard.
If not you can always try a local computer repair shop where they may be able to fix only the Caps lock key with the Pin.
***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the left to say 'Thanks'*****
****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)