Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Y7C72AV_1 vs X6W16AV_1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I am planning to buy one among these two 

• Y7C72AV_1 - M.2 SSD - NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX - 1080p Screen
  • X6W16AV_1 - PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD and no Graphics Driver - UHD Screen

The Y7C72AV_1 has only M.2 SSD

And the X6W16AV_1 has no Graphics Driver but it has PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

If possible please suggest me a laptop with some Graphics Driver and PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD.

Graphics Driver is not a priority for me since I am not a gamer (I was told the laptop would perform better if it has some graphics driver in it). 

I need a good laptop for faster data trasfers and also it should supports Virtialization (Virtual Box or VMware Support).

Please help me decide. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arun SK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.