03-30-2014 09:13 PM
04-02-2014 08:39 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I grasp that you are able to enter the bios and the hard drive test failed and the memory was not found. Here is a link to a document to assist with that issue. Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot.
The hard drive test failed, so you will likely need to replace it.
If you provide me the exact model of pavilion G6 you have I will look for a manual for you. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)