05-16-2014 06:56 PM
I have HP Pavilion G4 home edition Win 7 Laptop which I purchased in India Mumbai location in 2011 but currently IN USA and I am facing Memory Dump issue now a days which is every 15- 20 min It says due to some USB error it has crashed.
Blue screen comes up each time and it is now very difficult for me to use this Laptop.
Suggest me if there are possible ways I can visit some support centre and if required i would like to get my Hard Drive replaced.
Let me know if further information I have to share.
05-19-2014 02:09 PM
Welcome to the HP Community, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are looking for some contact information to get your hard drive replaced. If you are in the USA your best bet would be call HP Total Care. They can be reached at 1-800-474-6836 and they will be able to let you know what your options are. If you purchased it in 2011 then it is most likely out of warranty and there would be a charge for the service. You can also visit a local technician as well.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)