07-31-2014 02:12 PM
My mouse pad is diabled. Dont tell me to tap the upper left coner. There is no light and it dosnet work. I have no button anywwere on my keyboard that will fix it. I have a HP Envy Touchsmart 15.
08-01-2014 06:13 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand the mouse appears to be disabled. I'll do my best to help! First, we can try to enable it:
1. Go into Device Manager, then "Mice and other pointing devices".
2. RIght-click on the touchpad driver. You might have an option to Enable it. If not, Disable it first, then Enable it.
If that doesn't help, please read this thread for what you need to do to resolve the issue: Right Clicking Issue
Every step in that thread is relevant. Please let me know your outcome. Thanks!
08-02-2014 02:59 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)