05-26-2011 12:25 AM
Hi everyone, i have HP Probook 4520s.
Today, i turn-on my laptop, while system boot, it display a message :
Mouse not detected
F1 - Continue | F10 - BIOS setup
Then i logon to Windows, touchpad not running, led light is off, i just install lastest driver (Synaptics TouchPad Driver), then i restart system. Above message display again and touchpad still not run.
Here is screen shot from device manager and control panel
Please help. Thank you
09-01-2011 06:03 AM
Got the same problem. Mouse not detected shows up before os loads, which means it's hardware/bios related.
Got a probook 4510s
**bleep**ty hardware and failure to respond to forum messages is the reason why HP will discontinue manufacturing computers?
09-01-2011 08:31 AM
I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. It is not a venue to contact HP directly. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below for alternate contacts.
If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)