Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My laptop was working just fine about two days ago it was connected to the internet and everything was fine. Now it wont connect to the internet it says "Not connected" and also "No connections are available" which I know isn't true because my ipod is connected to the wifi just fine. I have already tried system restore and nothing happened. I have also tried a command prompt thing which didnt work. And I tried the ethernet cable. someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

117 REPLIES 117
HP Recommended

Could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook?

You can use the following document if you need assistance in finding it.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Product number:LW350UA#ABA is this what you needed? 

HP Recommended
I would recommend updating the BIOS on the notebook. Here is a link to the download for the BIOS: http://goo.gl/92TqQ
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Kyle_w, your soultion worked to solve my problem. I needed to share this for the benefit of any future googlers who are looking for a solution to the same issue.

HP Recommended

Awesome! I'm glad that I was able to resolve your issue!

Have a great day,

Kyle

Signature
HP Recommended

Hello Buddy,

I have the same problem. Please help me out with this!

this is model number

PLEEEAAAASEEE give me a hand!!

HP Recommended
Look at the post Kyle_w made above (message 4 of 7 currently) download and install the bios update.

Also Edit your post to remove your "model number" that's actually your windows CD-key, not something you want to share publicly.
HP Recommended
Could you please tell me how this solved your problem? I'm having the same problem but you need to be connected to the internet in order to download this update. How can I do this when I can't even connect to the internet please? Thanks.
HP Recommended

Hello pandadnap,

What is your product number and operating system?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.