Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

C2N50UA#ABA

model G6 - 2235 us

HP Recommended

My laptop was working just fine about two days ago it was connected to the internet and everything was fine. Now it wont connect to the internet it says "Not connected" and also "No connections are available" which I know isn't true because my ipad is connected to the wifi just fine.

The blue light on the F12 key is working

product code is C2N50UA#ABA

Model g6 - 2235US

HP Recommended
Please can you help me - my daughter has a pavillion g6 and the wireless is hit and miss - sometimes she can get connections and sometimes not. Its not the wifi as i have another lap top that works perfectly. the g6 just keeps saying no connections are available. Is this a common problem with HP or can it be fixed permanently?
HP Recommended

Hi brendanbarr1964,

I understand that the wireless connection with your daughters computer is intermittent. To be able to find information to resolve the issue, I need to clarify a couple things first.

What version of windows are you currently running?

How to Find my Version of Windows

What is the computers model number?

How to Find the Model Number for my Notebook

How to Find the Model Number for my Desktop

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

pls. help me.. i have same problem.. Product # C4V61EA#A2N

HP Recommended

up pls....

HP Recommended

Hi abdulrahman2013,

Thank you for the information, but to be able to assist I would need the model number of your computer. I have included the document, 'Guide to finding my product number'. This will assist in finding your computer specific model number.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

5CD2367ZD9

HP Recommended

Hi abdulrahman2013,

Thank you for the information. For not being able to connect to the internet from your notebook, I have included the following document 'Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 😎'. This will take you through different troubleshooting steps and diagnostics to resolve the issue.

Please let me know if this helps you getting connected to the WiFi, thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Desperately trying to fix my daughter's compter.  It is a Pavilion g6

It was working fine one day and the next day she cant conntect to the internet.

It says "no connetions are available".  But my computer lists plenty to choose from.

Can anyone help me try to resolve this problem?

Thanks!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.