06-22-2013 07:43 AM
1. Product Name and Number
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
Microsoft Window 7
3. Error message
My keyboard suddenly doesn't work. It wokes on BIOS, but in DOS or OS it doesn't work. Please help me. I try to update BIOS or Rollback BIOS. Set BIOS to Defualt, but it still doesn't work
06-24-2013 09:57 AM
I understand that your keyboard is not working.
Go to device manager and uninstall the keyboard.
Restart the computer.
This will uninstall and reinstall the driver for the keyboard.
Here is a link that will show you how to get to device manger.
If it has not been to long since the problem started, you can run a system restore.
This will take the system back to when everything was working correctly without affecting your personal files.
Here is a link on how to do a restore.
Let me know how everything goes.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)