12-26-2009 07:27 PM
So my laptop that i got for my birthday in june had some issues charging last month until it just crapped out on me. thinking it was the charger, my dad got me a new charger cord for christmas, and that doesn't seem to work. it seems to be that the part where the power cord goes in is the part that doesn't work. is there anyway to make this charge, and if not, is my laptop under warranty so i can send it in? thanks.
and p.s. im using my brothers laptop to post this.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)