09-19-2010 11:17 AM
Hello Hp Forum guys i am having a really annoying problem with my netbook model no. compaq 110c-1010ee
The problem is that that the netbook or its keyboard is writing j and q letters automatically but the keys are not pressed and also these keys are not working.
The keys that are not responding are
Caps lock Key
I have done thse things for troubleshooting
Installed freshly new windows 2 times.
Formated the Hdd.
Scaned for virus with avast all up to date (on windows and Boot-time Scan)
Disabled all the services
Enabled all the services
But still the problem presists
Heres the image
I have also uploaded a video of the problem.
Please help me solve my problem.
09-19-2010 01:09 PM
ok....that is Hardware issue, now to find out if the issue is with keyboard controller or keyboard itself...we will need to swap it with a good know keyboard...for which you will need to send it in for service....
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)