07-06-2012 08:22 PM
07-07-2012 10:28 AM
Do a hard reset on this. With the battery off, look for a tiny hole underneath, poke it with a paper clip and turn it on again.
09-10-2012 07:58 PM
i had the same problem. took battery out. poked the hole and it worked!! the hole is on the bottom of the laptop. on the right hand side. (its really not a hole. its a little rubber circle)
09-30-2012 04:40 PM
My hp pavilion dv6 3267cl won't charge or turn on even when I use ac adapter. It died while I was using it and it was plugged in because the battery was low. It's barely a year old and not used very much. any suggestions?
10-23-2012 08:17 AM
11-27-2012 11:17 AM
When you do the hard reset (take the battery out and poke the rubber button on the bottom) does the laptop need to be plugged in to AC power?
04-14-2013 10:31 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)