07-31-2014 06:25 PM
08-01-2014 06:25 PM
Hello Genesis_Mariee, welcome to the HP Forums.
It appears that you're notebook isn't power on. I will try to assist you with this.
When attempting to turn on the notebook, do you get any response from it? Any beeps, noises, lights?
What's the model and product numbers for your notebook?
What's the currently install operating system?
I would suggest starting with the following document(s):
Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
Computer Does Not Start (Windows 8)
Follow the one specific to your operating system. Please let me know how this goes for you.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)