04-05-2009 09:21 AM
05-13-2009 04:38 AM
dont know if this helps, but this model is notorious for a bad dc power connection.
if you are sure the power supply is ok, try wiggling the dc input connector about a bit.
My machine had this very problem, it would start to charge and then stop charging for no apparent reason.
in the end i bought a docking station to try and get more life out of it
My machine recently died so I bought a dell instead.
05-13-2009 10:06 AM
Please give kudos if I helped, and mark it as solved if I fixed you...or your problem...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)