05-15-2013 07:05 AM
I am upgrading my HP Pavilion dv6 notebook and I have a Intel Family HD graphics card and I would like to upgrade it.
I want a gaming graphics card that can fit into my computer and not go over the price of $250.
Please help me!
05-15-2013 07:14 AM
Unfortunately, your existing graphics chip is integrated into the Motherboard and as such is not an upgradeable component - neither is there a suitable slot to be able to connect a discrete card.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)