02-05-2014 04:32 PM
I've got an HP Pavillion dv4T-1500 (product # VB471AV) with 4GB of memory on two mod's at 2048 each. I was told this pc can go up to 8GB since it has an Intel 64 core-2 processor and Win 7 OS. I checked with Crucial and they don't have the memory needed and have two questions:
(1) Can it really take 8GB and (2) where can I find someone good who sells it?
Thanks for your help, all suggestions appreciated.
02-06-2014 06:11 PM
I found this too and spoke to them about it. Mine is a dv4T-1500 CTO which they said isn't it. I found a site at Memory4Less, they had Samsung 4GB memory mod at $90 and they said my pc can take 2as I was previously told. Thanks for looking for me.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)