05-25-2012 02:27 PM
Nope. What you got is what you are going to have. There is no place to put a new video card. The video function is on a chip soldered right into the motherboard. With laptops, you have to get what you need as far as video at the point of purchase.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)