10-19-2009 11:42 AM
10-19-2009 04:08 PM
10-19-2009 05:40 PM
10-19-2009 05:47 PM
10-19-2009 06:14 PM
11-12-2009 04:48 AM
I want to get one too but waiting until they get the high res screen in the UK...
If they do not, then I will just order one from the US via a friend...Only nuissance is that HP does not have any form of global warranty!!
I still can't believe that HP does not do CTO notebooks for the EU market.
11-27-2009 07:00 AM
Does anyone know the brand and model of the SSDs used in the Envy?
I was reading about performance of SSD vs. 7200 RPM SATA and the conclusion was SSD outperforms but only if you have some top of the line models, e.g. Samsung SATA II
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)