02-08-2010 01:57 PM
I have an HP Mini 110-1020NR and wanted to know how the normal operation of the power switch should be. Unlike the wifi switch my power switch feels like it is sticking. When I switch the wifi switch on it goes back to its right side home position. My power button stays either left or right and has no real home position (Good thing is it does turn on).
Any comments on normal operation or if this is normal please let me know. I haven't had the chance to go test another one out at the local electronic store because they have not been in stock.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)