Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP255
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

hi my name is Dan

I have your nootebook with these specs ; Processor - amd e2-2000 apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics 1.75 ghz

Ram 4 gb 

If u need more i send more.But i would need upgrade to this

8-16 gigabytes of RAM graphics card with OpenGL support (eg. with a chip NVIDIA GTX / Quadro), 2GB RAM

First think first could u do it?

Would it be worth it?

And if not can u please send me  to some of yours comuters or notebooks with this?

With all of kindness Dan Sebek new student of it who needs good pc 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Pumpkinhead! Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you need to know whether you can upgrade the memory and graphics card on your laptop.

I have checked the specifications of your laptop and found that you can upgrade the memory to 8GB.

Please find the part number below.

8-GB RAM Part Number- 693374-005

However, you cannot upgrade the graphics card.

Please refer the maintenance and service guide for your laptop to know more information.

Link: http://hp.care/2dANp3Z

Keep me updated!

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Pumpkinhead! Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you need to know whether you can upgrade the memory and graphics card on your laptop.

I have checked the specifications of your laptop and found that you can upgrade the memory to 8GB.

Please find the part number below.

8-GB RAM Part Number- 693374-005

However, you cannot upgrade the graphics card.

Please refer the maintenance and service guide for your laptop to know more information.

Link: http://hp.care/2dANp3Z

Keep me updated!

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello 

I am very thankful for your help thought i need that graphic card as i said i will need it for schooll . [ but for games it would bee good too] So i am buing custom build pc thanks to my IT friends from school.

Again thank for your time .

Dan Šebek

HP Recommended

Hi! @Pumpkinhead, thanks for the response.

You cannot customize the graphics card since this a laptop. However while purchasing a laptop you can customize your laptop according to your needs.

You can contact HP shopping and customize your laptop.

Link to contact HP shopping: www.shopping.hp.com

I'm happy I was able to answer your queries.

In future, if you have any queries related to HP products you can always reach out to us.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Take care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.