06-25-2014 02:26 AM - edited 06-25-2014 11:15 AM
HP ZBOOK 15
S/O: WINDOWS 7
My laptop has HDD 750gb and 32gb SSD that should work as a cache. I needed to re-install S/O from windows 8 to 7 but i don't know how to configure the SSD as a cache.
S/O installed on HDD 750gb in RAID mode.
When I try to install from HP DVD the Intel Rapid Storage Technology software nothing happen. After re-start, software and drivers not installed. NO ERROR MESSAGE.
Screenshot show you the current situation. In the OPTION ROM I'm not able to create a Volume as a cache.
Hope someone here can help me.
Solved! View Solution.
06-26-2014 11:05 AM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)