08-25-2011 09:14 AM
09-02-2011 01:25 AM
It seems that I am having the same problem as alot of you. I have the HP Pavilion dv7 3065. I thought it was the blu-ray player that was the issue. I cannot play any movies now on my player. I have tried increasing the MB intake for the computer and also there is a section on the computer where you can say exactly what program you want to use to play your movies. NO LUCK! So I bought another DVD software program to see if the problem would be resolved and I have had problems with every version, 3 to be exact, and hundreds of dollars later, the problem is not resolved. Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)