02-20-2012 04:01 PM
My requirment is to notify the customer about the installs success/failure we will call back to the customer at the number given by him. If customer doesnt pick the call first time then we will attempt to call again and even second time he fails to pick the call then in thired attempt if the customer picks the call then we can inform the install status or we have to to drop a voice mail.
In my below code, am using the "ScheduleType" interface to attempt the call 3 times. But if i want to trigger the second call after 10 seconds and 3rd call after the same 10 seconds. Please any help how to do this.
ScheduleType type = ScheduleType.Factory.newInstance();
type.setPostponeOnNoanswer(new GDuration( GDurationSpecification("10")));
Field field3 = fields.addNewField();
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)