09-11-2013 12:56 PM
When switched on my laptop there is a message indicated computer fan is malfunctioned.
When using the laptop about 3 minutes it was get off due to heat
How do I fix this problem.
If I have to replace the part where I can get it from.
09-11-2013 01:09 PM
First thing you can do is to clean the vents off the Fan. Then if unit is still loading to windows please visit HP website and update the Bios & check if the issue is resolved.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)