Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1858103C&REV_01  

Where can i get the driver for this PCI device ??? pls help me 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

You need to install the Realtek Card Reader driver - you can locate this by entering either your Model No. or Product No. on the following link and selecting 'Drivers and Downloads'.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?lc=en&cc=us&=

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

i need PCi device drives nw plzz send me urgent plzzzzz

HP Recommended

@premraj1234,

I understand you need PCI device drivers.  

I take it there are some other/unknown devices in the device manager.  What are the hardware IDs for these items?

This can be done by opening the item in device manager, navigating to the details tab, and select hardware IDs for the property.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Hi,

Where can I get drivers for this PCI Device,

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1858103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1858103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

and for this unknown device aswell

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_6001
ACPI\HPQ6001
*HPQ6001

Capture.PNG

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi,

For the PCI drivers that you do have listed, the website that you should use would be HP Drivers and Download page. Just type in your full model number, and then select the version of Windows you are currently running. The PCI Devices that you do have listed are for Realtek.

For the unknown device that you do have, have you recently made any changes to your system? (ie. Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8).

Please let me know if this works for you, thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Thank you,

they did work, I upgraded from Windows 8 Pro to Windows 8.1 Pro, that's how I lost them.

HP Recommended

HELO

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.