03-29-2013 04:26 AM
You need to install the Realtek Card Reader driver - you can locate this by entering either your Model No. or Product No. on the following link and selecting 'Drivers and Downloads'.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
07-03-2013 02:40 PM
I understand you need PCI device drivers.
I take it there are some other/unknown devices in the device manager. What are the hardware IDs for these items?
This can be done by opening the item in device manager, navigating to the details tab, and select hardware IDs for the property.
11-01-2013 03:44 AM
Where can I get drivers for this PCI Device,
and for this unknown device aswell
11-04-2013 09:27 AM
For the PCI drivers that you do have listed, the website that you should use would be HP Drivers and Download page. Just type in your full model number, and then select the version of Windows you are currently running. The PCI Devices that you do have listed are for Realtek.
For the unknown device that you do have, have you recently made any changes to your system? (ie. Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8).
Please let me know if this works for you, thank you.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)