10-09-2010 11:12 AM
I have Pavilion DV2115EA (BIOS ver. F.11) notebook with hard disk 120GB and I would like to change it to new one.
What is maximum capacity of hard disk that will work?
10-09-2010 03:47 PM
Anything you can buy will theoretically work. There are occasional issues on that series with anything bigger than 320 gigs and 5400 rpms so to be 100% safe get a 320 gig 5400 rpm drive.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)