02-20-2014 07:11 PM
02-25-2014 01:47 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I understand the computer does not turn on. I apologize for the delay, but I will do my best to assist you! To commence troubleshooting, I would encourage you to attempt the steps in this HP document: Computer Does not Start
The document starts by walking through the proper steps to performing a reset. Once this is done, you can try specific steps according to your issue. I believe this document will resolve the issue. If not, you should contact HP phone support for hardware assistance. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide
Thanks for bringing this issue to the HP Forums. Have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)