01-13-2009 09:33 AM
I hope someone can help me with this part i need for my old Pavillion laptop. I dont wish to spend my childs inheritance on this.
Its the hard drive ATA pin adapter to the motherboard, seems to be something like a 45 deg angled plastic block. this connector sits at the base of the aluminum caddy.
I dont know what the origional part looks like, but the pins on the motherboard are at a 45deg angle to the hard drive caddy.
I cannot install the hard drive without it if someone has a used one they can get the part from and sell to me, i would be heartily appreciative.
The Laptop is a Pavillion N5470
I think i have my facts straight,,but please let me know if i have gone astray.
I live in Mission British Columbia Canada
01-13-2009 12:43 PM
I know exactly what you want and it is indeed a unique item.
Here it is for about $12 and I hope the kids are getting a little more than that:
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)