11-17-2009 09:04 AM
It will read commercially produced media just fine, but nothing I've burned. I use top quality media also, never had a problem in any other PC.
Drive is a HL-DT-ST-DVD-RW GWA-4080N. I tried the registry fix and those entries do not exist.
Any help appreciated.
11-17-2009 10:41 AM
What application are you burning with?
Does it occur with any type of files used?
I work for HP.
Please click on Kudos as Thanks
Please solve the thread once you are done so other members of the forums know where to look for solutions.
11-17-2009 02:41 PM
No BSOD or error.
Haven't installed any burning software, I'm still setting up the system. All my media was previously burned with Nero. I'll try installing Nero and see what happens.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)