Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp note book Ba 15-0021ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Ok i recently posted abt that my laptop is shutting down automatically and heating up etc..!!
Now this problem has raised to next level now my laptop is totally shutdown and it's not turning on. When i try to turn on the power button blinks in orange for 2 secs and won't turn on...😭 This is my new laptop and it's not been even one month after i bought it I'm worried a lot
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @aadithyankr, I am the MrRobot. It looks like you were interacting with @Riddle_Decipher, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

Are you able to boot into BIOS?

Try reseating the memory and hard drive on your PC and check if it helps.

Also, try booting into F2 and run system diagnostics.

Refer this article to know how to run system diagnostics.

If you are unable to boot into BIOS or in F2 it's certainly seems to be a hardware issue.

Please contact HP support for service options.

Link to contact HP.

Have a great day ahead!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@aadithyankr

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand the computer doesn't boot into the windows and has a Blinking Power LED,

No worries as I'd love to help, however, I need a few more details to provide an accurate solution:

Did you attempt to perform a power drain to release excessive static?

Did you check with an alternate wall outlet or a different power cord?

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find your product number: http://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c03754824

(Do not share any personal information such as serial number, email ID, phone number or address on a public forum for your safety). 

Meanwhile, Please click on the below links once you identify the blink code and resolve the issue:

Troubleshooting LED Blink Codes or Beep Codes During Startup or Boot

Computer Does Not Start and Emits a LED or Beep Code

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hello sir.....I contacted HP for this problem and they sent an mechanic for fixing it he came and said no problem and he checked the fan for dirt content but it was clean and he checked the thermogel it was dried up so he changed it ......But still the issue continue the laptop jz getting heated up and without any kind of warning it jz got shutdown like it was never turned on.....Could you please tell me a way to solve this problem
HP Recommended
Kindly plz help me this is my first laptop and it's been jz weeks
HP Recommended

Hi! @aadithyankr, I am the MrRobot. It looks like you were interacting with @Riddle_Decipher, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

Are you able to boot into BIOS?

Try reseating the memory and hard drive on your PC and check if it helps.

Also, try booting into F2 and run system diagnostics.

Refer this article to know how to run system diagnostics.

If you are unable to boot into BIOS or in F2 it's certainly seems to be a hardware issue.

Please contact HP support for service options.

Link to contact HP.

Have a great day ahead!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
My i know why my laptop is giving too many problems.
...!!! Now my two 2.0 usb are not working it's like my laptop is falling apart one by one
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.