Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP G60-535DX Notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Having problems with power input spot. The place you put the electrical cord in to is moving and the electrical power light is not coming on. Can I take the screws out and fix myself? Or do I have to take it in to be fixed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I would call and get a quote from them, it varies from shop to shop. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I highly recommend you take it to get it repaired professionally from  your local computer repair shop.

HP Recommended
I absolutely agree with you. Thanks. You wouldn't by any chance know how much something like that would cost do you?
HP Recommended
I wonder if the Geek Squad does stuff like this?
HP Recommended

I would call and get a quote from them, it varies from shop to shop. 🙂

HP Recommended
Thanks CrushImages
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.