02-06-2014 07:57 PM
I have a ProBook 6545b notebook computer with Windows 7 Professional on it. I've had it since the spring of 2010.
I don't know if this is a problem but, up until maybe 3 or 4 months ago, the fan rarely ran high. Now, and it seems like it may be since an update I received through HP Support Assistant, it seems to run higher more often than it used to.
I don't know if it's a problem because the air coming out of the fan outlet is warm, so maybe it's doing the right thing, but I'm a little concerned.
Is it doing the right thing or is there maybe something wrong?
Solved! View Solution.
02-10-2014 05:36 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this HERE.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)