03-02-2011 01:38 PM
Hi guyx, i bought HP 4520s Laptop few months ago with installed windows 7, i insstalled lot of softwares in it, but now i want to restore factory settings, i know i can restore factory settings by pressing F11 at the PC startup so it starts windows setup, so i can click "REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER" to restore factory settings, but the problem is that whnever i hit F11 in PC startup it doesnt run windows setup, it shows a message that :
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software might be the cause.To fix the problem.
1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "NEXT".
3. Click "Repair Your Computer".
If you dont have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
Here is the screen-shot of that failure message:
now help me out how do i get rid of this problem??? can anybody tell me whats the real problem is this??? plx give me solution of it......
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)