07-31-2014 08:25 AM - edited 07-31-2014 03:54 PM
is it possible to upgrade the panel from WXGA to FULL HD on a Probook 450 G1?
The partnumber of the panel is 572716-001. It's a 40-Pin Connector.
Does anybody have an idea?
I think this will be compatible 682090-001 ?!
08-01-2014 02:33 PM
To get your question more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 450 G1 is a commercial product. You can do this here: Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
The Great Deku Tree
I work on behalf of HP.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)