Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pro book 450 G4 i7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought new hp pro book 450 G4 i7 3 days ago and the most annoying thing which i found is right click key board shortcut key is missing. I am a fan of probook series but can't understand what is the purpose to not add such an important key in keybaord which is obviously the most common and important key for web developers who use lots of coding... 

Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

See p. 9 of the Manual here:

Manual

Rather than a physical key there are click zones at the bottom of the touchpad which, in the language of the manual:

(2) Left TouchPad button Functions like the left button on an external mouse. (3) Right TouchPad button Functions like the right button on an external mouse.

I believe the size and sensitivity of thes zones is adjustable using the additional mouse options configuration in Windows 10. 

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-configure-mouse-windows-10

if this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

See p. 9 of the Manual here:

Manual

Rather than a physical key there are click zones at the bottom of the touchpad which, in the language of the manual:

(2) Left TouchPad button Functions like the left button on an external mouse. (3) Right TouchPad button Functions like the right button on an external mouse.

I believe the size and sensitivity of thes zones is adjustable using the additional mouse options configuration in Windows 10. 

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-configure-mouse-windows-10

if this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended

Thanks, I got it. It will work fine. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.