02-04-2014 01:45 PM
02-06-2014 12:34 PM - edited 02-06-2014 02:41 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you would like information on upgrading your ProBook 455. However, since this is commercial product, you would get better information if you posted this issue on the ProBook thread of the HP Enterprise Forums.
I will also provide this product's maintenance and service guide. It will show you what you can upgrade and what you cannot: HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums and have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)