05-17-2011 04:40 PM
Hi i have a probook 6545b and the inbuilt webcam is no longer working when i try to launch it, it is telling me it is not detected.
The laptop is running windows 7 professional Bit, under device manager it is not listed and even in the USB hubs there is nothing to say it is taking power.
Can anyone please help.
thanks in advance
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)