Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Sto cercando i drivers per un ML110 G7 relativi a windows 2003 Server... qualcuno può aiutarmi ?

I'm looking for windows 2003 drivers for an HP ML 110 G7. Someone can help me ?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

You can just run the "autorun.cmd" program in the HP SmartStart CD which comes with the machine , then go to "software" -> " Create Driver diskettes" -> " Create windows 2003 driver diskette" . Don't know what kinds of drivers are included. You'll need a floppy drive or you can use dos command " subst " to simulate a fake A: drive, because the it needs to write to A: drive . 

Myself, still struggling to move a Raid 1 ( 2x160GB hard drive ) from another server to the ML110 G7. Because the OS(Windows Server 2003) is on this Raid 1, don't know how to apply the new Raid driver to the OS so that it can boot up with Raid 1 enable.  The OS can boot up with SATA legacy support ( not Raid ), but when I enable Raid, the OS never boots up. Try to install the raid driver when OS boots up with SATA legacy support,  then change to Raid, but still fail.  Any idea ?   ( I think a fresh installation should not has this problem because you can apply the raid driver when you install OS )

HP Recommended

@raffocorre wrote:

Sto cercando i drivers per un ML110 G7 relativi a windows 2003 Server... qualcuno può aiutarmi ?

I'm looking for windows 2003 drivers for an HP ML 110 G7. Someone can help me ?

HP Recommended
Proliant ML110 G7 Windows 2003 Server Drivers
HP Recommended

mi chiamo cesare di caracas, raffo

ho appena provato come si fa: (scusami il tuo italiano, sono un po in disuso)

- fai la istallazione senza smartstart, con il CD di microsoft

- prendi lo smartstart con i stessi numeri di bits che ti indica il CD di microsoft

- lo fai caricare sul windows appena istallato

- e dentro ce una parte che dice"software" , poi dice "express" o "custom"

- istallati per esempio piu facile il express e ti fa l'istallazione dei driver mancanti

Assai semplice

Ciao e buona fortuna

{Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

bonjour

j'ai besoin driver serveur proliant ml110 g7 avec Windows 2003 serveur 

HP Recommended

favor, envia os drivers do windows 2003 server. por favor.

HP Recommended

Dear sir  

this is srinivas

HP Recommended

Proliant ML110 G7 Windows 2003 Server Drivers

Plz help me out?????

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.